Due to HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act) laws, the hospital can no longer supply birth information. Below are what have been provided by parents.
- Cooper Lash Williamson was born at 7:48 a.m., Oct. 14, 2014 to Steve and Katie Williamson of Cody, Wyo. He weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 inches long. Steve Williamson is originally from Payson where grandparents Bill and Shari Crise still live. Also welcoming Cooper are grandparents Jim and Cathy Lash of Thermopolis, Wyo.
- Iris Annabelle Chambers was born Oct. 8, 2014 at Payson Regional Medical Center to Aria Smith and Armondo Blue Chambers, both of Payson. Maternal grandparents Sumer Chambers and Tom Chambers; paternal grandparents Christine Garcia and Arnold Smith; and great-grandparents Shelley Norton, Linda Chambers, Claude Chambers, Dennis Edwards, Anita Christy, Johnny Garcia, Genie Garcia and Arthur Smith welcomed her. Delivered at Payson Reg Payson Regional Medical Center.
- Kyrah Rand Snyder was born to Jessica and Jason Snyder at 7:25 a.m., Sept. 15, 2014. She weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces and was 20 inches long. She joins her brothers Landon, Daynik, Roger and Rylan, and her sister Shiloh at home.
- Proud parents Vail and Kimberly Holdman, along with sister, Katie, are excited to welcome the newest addition to the family — a tiny miracle, Emmett Jesse Holdman, named for his grandfather Jesse Holdman and great-grandfather Emmett, who was born July 13, 2014 at 10:04 p.m., weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces and was 18 inches long.
- Rylee Nicole Sheehan was born Feb. 6, 2014 at Banner Good Samaritan Hospital, Phoenix to Stephanie Nicole Miller and Steven Lee Sheehan, both of Payson, Ariz. Grandparents are Linda Sheehan, Larry Sheehan, Linda Smith and Roderick Hook; great-grandparents are Michael and Diane Kemp, Beverly and Walter Ryan and Larry and Betty Sheehan.
- Roselyn Irene Cook was born Dec. 13, 2013 at Banner Gateway Hospital, Gilbert, Ariz. to Darcy and David Cook of Mesa. Brother Wyatt Cook, 5, welcomed her home, along with grandparents Wayne and Kathleen Johnson of Strawberry and Randy and Jeanmarie Cook of Tucson, as well as great-grandparent Darwin Cook, also of Tucson. Roselyn weighed 8 pounds, 11 ounces and was 22 inches long.
- Riley Breann Wimpee was born Oct. 7 at 6:13 p.m. to Amanda and Derek Wimpee of Payson. Riley has an older sister, Taylor. Riley weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces and she was 21.5 inches long. Her grandparents are Marty and Debbie Wimpee, and Maggie Foster of Payson. Also Rick and Andrea Souden of Idaho. Great-grandparents are Robert and Diana Barrett and Jerry and Sandy Foster of Payson. Great-great-grandmother is Nathel Johnson of California.
- Vivian Lynne Wortman was born at 6:24 a.m., Sept. 27, 2013 at Payson Regional Medical Center. She was 5 pounds, 15 ounces and 19 inches tall. Her proud parents are Kyle and Kaylene Wortman, who were both also born in Payson. Proud grandparents are Kenny and Patti Wortman, Vonda and Terry Lux and Tammy Moreno.
- Josephine Rae Borkowski was born Sept. 7, 2013 at West Valley Hospital, Goodyear, Ariz. to Morgan and Thomas Borkowski of Buckeye, Ariz. She was welcomed by great-grandmother, Linda Bailey and grandparents Raymond and Lori O’Haver of Payson and John and Deborah Borkowski, also of Payson.
- Maison Mitchell Gingry was born at 11:09 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013 to
Heather Gingry. He weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 inches long. He is Gingry’s first child.
- Hannah Leann Halsey was born at 9:15 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 22, 2013 to Kimberly Ann Halsey and Tom (Thomas) Peshlakai. She was welcomed home by grandparents Diana Halsey, Paul Grim and Barbara McBride. Born at Payson Regional Medical Center, Hannah weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces and was 20-1/2 inches long.
- Khloe Elizabeth Smith was born Aug. 19, 2013 to proud mom Kendal Smith. She weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces and was 19 inches long. Khloe was welcomed by grandparents, Beth and Jeff Smith; aunties, Tricia Parker and Madeline Parker; and godmother Virginia Claiborne.
- Charlie Cash Evans was born April 29, 2013. He weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces and was 20 inches long.
Charlie is the son of Rose Henderson and Grant Evans of Flagstaff. He is the grandson of Rob and Linette Evans of Flagstaff and Fred and Paty Henderson of Star Valley. He is also the great-grandson of the late Charlie Henderson, Rim Country rancher and his wife Ruth, as well as the late Jim and Ina Jones of Payson. Delivered at Yavapai Regional Medical Center.
- Dean Evan Wheeler was born March 29, 2013 in Cottonwood to Jake and Allie Wheeler of Rimrock, Ariz. He joins older sister, Alyssa, 7.
Family members include Rhonda Evans, Steve Seaman and Kevin Wheeler of Payson; Mike and Rox Evans of Phoenix; Cindy Shortt and Jot Lauderdale of Northern California.
- Carter Clinton Waterman was born Feb. 22, 2013 to Cody Waterman and Elle Waterman of Gilbert, Ariz. at Banner Gateway Hospital in Gilbert Ariz. He was welcomed by maternal grandparents Susan and John Jacobson and Bob and Ranay Eavenson and paternal grandparent Lanell Waterman. Also welcoming the baby boy were great-grandparents Barbara Clayton and Pauline and Larry Waterman. Delivered at Banner Gateway Hospital.
Archive by year: