Due to HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act) laws, the hospital can no longer supply birth information. Below are what have been provided by parents.
- Kenna Hailee Biggs was born Nov. 18, 2015 at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center in Gilbert, Ariz. At 5 pounds, 10 ounces, 18 inches long, she is the first child of Brian Kenneth and Jennifer Lee (LaForge) Biggs, who make their home in Chandler, Ariz. The baby girl was welcomed by maternal grandparents Earl and Kathy LaForge of Payson and maternal great-grandparents George and Suzie Morris of Star Valley. Her paternal grandparent, Kenneth Donald Biggs is deceased.
- Paisley Lynn DeLong was born July 6, 2015 at Scottsdale Honor Health to Erin Huffman and Dillon DeLong, both of Payson. Welcoming her were maternal grandmother Joanna Carroll and paternal grandparents Vicky DeLong and Dennis DeLong.
- Dexter Marshell Prest was born at 8 a.m., Thursday, May 14, 2015 at Payson Regional Medical Center to Amber Buchea and Jeromee Prest, both of Payson. Maternal grandparents are Jack Marshell Buchea and Teri Stewart. Paternal grandparents are Dan Fitzpatrick and Diane Fitzpatrick. Dexter joins big brother Silas Jackson Prest, age 6, at home. Delivered at Payson Reg Payson Regional Medical Center.
- Ayden James D’Arcangelo was born March 25, 2015 at Payson Regional Medical Center to Lahana D’Arcangelo, Payson, Ariz., and Steven D’Arcangelo. Welcoming him home were great-grandparents Ruth and Ken D’Arcangelo and maternal grandmother Lahana D’Arcangelo, Payson, Ariz. Delivered at Payson Reg Payson Regional Medical Center.
- Gwen Paige Gonzalez was born Feb. 18, 2015 at Payson Regional Medical Center, Payson, to Joshua Emery Gonzalez, Payson, and Tracy Gwen Fitzpatrick, Payson. Maternal grandparents are Dan and Diane Fitzpatrick. Paternal grandparents are Julie and Dan Snyder. Baby Gwen joins brother Emery Ethan Gonzalez, 2, at home. Delivered at Payson Reg Payson Regional Medical Center.
- Cooper Lash Williamson was born at 7:48 a.m., Oct. 14, 2014 to Steve and Katie Williamson of Cody, Wyo. He weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 inches long. Steve Williamson is originally from Payson where grandparents Bill and Shari Crise still live. Also welcoming Cooper are grandparents Jim and Cathy Lash of Thermopolis, Wyo.
- Cali Jean Christopherson was born Oct. 14, 2014 at Payson Regional Medical Center to parents Courtney L. O’Dell and Charles W. Christopherson of Payson. She weighed 10 pounds and was 21 inches long. Cali has a big brother, Levi, age 5; and a big sister, Kiera, age 1-1/2. Her grandparents are Lonna Sue Masterson and Wayne Christopherson and Nanette Tucker and Daniel O’Dell; her great-grandparents are Nancy Tucker, Marilyn O’Dell, Yvonne Christopherson and Mary Masterson. Delivered at Payson Reg Payson Regional Medical Center.
- Iris Annabelle Chambers was born Oct. 8, 2014 at Payson Regional Medical Center to Aria Smith and Armondo Blue Chambers, both of Payson. Maternal grandparents Sumer Chambers and Tom Chambers; paternal grandparents Christine Garcia and Arnold Smith; and great-grandparents Shelley Norton, Linda Chambers, Claude Chambers, Dennis Edwards, Anita Christy, Johnny Garcia, Genie Garcia and Arthur Smith welcomed her. Delivered at Payson Reg Payson Regional Medical Center.
- Gavin Michael Watson was born Oct. 7, 2014 at Scottsdale Healthcare – Shea, Scottsdale, Ariz. to Bryan and Laura Watson of Scottsdale. Grandparents are Judy and Steve Perham and Debbie and Mark Manelli, all of Payson. He joins his older brother, Titus, 9, at home.
- Kyrah Rand Snyder was born to Jessica and Jason Snyder at 7:25 a.m., Sept. 15, 2014. She weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces and was 20 inches long. She joins her brothers Landon, Daynik, Roger and Rylan, and her sister Shiloh at home.
- Proud parents Vail and Kimberly Holdman, along with sister, Katie, are excited to welcome the newest addition to the family — a tiny miracle, Emmett Jesse Holdman, named for his grandfather Jesse Holdman and great-grandfather Emmett, who was born July 13, 2014 at 10:04 p.m., weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces and was 18 inches long.
- Rylee Nicole Sheehan was born Feb. 6, 2014 at Banner Good Samaritan Hospital, Phoenix to Stephanie Nicole Miller and Steven Lee Sheehan, both of Payson, Ariz. Grandparents are Linda Sheehan, Larry Sheehan, Linda Smith and Roderick Hook; great-grandparents are Michael and Diane Kemp, Beverly and Walter Ryan and Larry and Betty Sheehan.
- Roselyn Irene Cook was born Dec. 13, 2013 at Banner Gateway Hospital, Gilbert, Ariz. to Darcy and David Cook of Mesa. Brother Wyatt Cook, 5, welcomed her home, along with grandparents Wayne and Kathleen Johnson of Strawberry and Randy and Jeanmarie Cook of Tucson, as well as great-grandparent Darwin Cook, also of Tucson. Roselyn weighed 8 pounds, 11 ounces and was 22 inches long.
- Riley Breann Wimpee was born Oct. 7 at 6:13 p.m. to Amanda and Derek Wimpee of Payson. Riley has an older sister, Taylor. Riley weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces and she was 21.5 inches long. Her grandparents are Marty and Debbie Wimpee, and Maggie Foster of Payson. Also Rick and Andrea Souden of Idaho. Great-grandparents are Robert and Diana Barrett and Jerry and Sandy Foster of Payson. Great-great-grandmother is Nathel Johnson of California.
- Vivian Lynne Wortman was born at 6:24 a.m., Sept. 27, 2013 at Payson Regional Medical Center. She was 5 pounds, 15 ounces and 19 inches tall. Her proud parents are Kyle and Kaylene Wortman, who were both also born in Payson. Proud grandparents are Kenny and Patti Wortman, Vonda and Terry Lux and Tammy Moreno.
Archive by year: