Surname's SEE and HOSFELT Family History Seeking Info.

Comments

maltesemom 2 years, 2 months ago

I have found various Roundup articles written about the killing of Annie SEE by her husband John SEE (Jr.) in 1892. I am a decendant of Mary Ellen SEE (the sister of John SEE Jr.) Their parents were John and Louisa SEE of Tonto Basin and later Globe and then Los Angeles (place of death). Mary Ellen SEE married Charles Hosfelt (original register of the Butcher Hook brand and ranch in Tonto Basin/Cline area). My mother (living) is the grand-daughter of Charles and Mary Ellen Hosfelt. I am seeking any photo's showing the SEE's or HOSFELT's. Other information greatly appreciated. Any relatives out there? NOTE: Charlie See and his cousin J. Jernnigan were known to the Payson area...Photo's would be great.

Pat Randall 2 years, 2 months ago

Try Roxie Holt in Tonto Basin or Jayne Peace Pyle in Payson.

Do you have the book, History of Tonto Basin? I can't find mine or would look in it for the names. Have you tried the archives of the Globe paper?

Tim Ehrhardt 2 years, 2 months ago

I just passed your message along to Jayne Peace Pyle and that's going to be your best source. I know that she's been in touch with a See from Camp Verde. I'll make sure that she gets in touch with you.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.