Tea Party News 11 Feb 2013.

Comments

Tom Garrett 1 year, 10 months ago

Tea Party Meeting:

Thursday 6:00-7:30 pm, Tiny’s Family Restaurant.

Dr. Lyle Rapaki, PhD of Sentinel Intelligence Services, who has provided Legislators with briefings on Border Security and threats against Arizona State Sovereignty

A Special Guest from Northern California, Heather Gass, founder of the 3000 member East Bay Tea Party, with affiliates nationwide. The group’s major focus is Agenda 21 and private property rights.

I rarely, in fact never, say anything about the Tea Party meetings because I do my very best to maintain an independent stance. However, I'll make an exception this one time. If you don't know what Agenda 14 is, or how it could affect your life, you really need to learn it. I'd advise anyone, no matter what his or her political stance may be, to get down to Tiny's and learn about it. I'll put it to you this way: The way I first learned about Agenda 14 was on a site whose title I do not exactly remember, but I believe was "Democrats against Agenda 14." If that doesn't give you a clue that this is an American issue, not a partisan one, nothing will.

Tom

Ronald Hamric 1 year, 10 months ago

Perhaps this will help those who don't want to research it for themselves.

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.

That's right, folks. Instead of some sensible program to slowly, fairly, and carefully reduce the population of the earth to the point where we have an easily sustainable population, there is plenty for all, and the planet is being no longer being over-polluted, the people who came up with Agenda 14--the same old "we know better" people--want to inventory and control ever resource on the planet.

And just in case you don't quite get what that means, it means that YOU are not considered wise enough to know what to do with your own property. Really. I am not exagerating. The idea is to "manage" the planet.

What we need instead is the wisdom to realize that centuries ago Thomas Malthus was right when he said that the ability of humankind to reproduce will eventually outstrip the ability of the planet to feed, clothe, and house us.

Politicians never say a single word about it, but we need a low key, voluntary program to reduce the population. It really doesn't take much. In many parts of Europe the population would actually be dropping if it were not for immigration. The same is almost true here. It might even be true. I haven't seen the numbers. Modern families have become smaller and smaller. We no longer need a lot of kids to sustain us when we get old. And we aren't stuck with what the labor of one man can do. We have machines and technology that makes it possible for the labor of one man to result in an immense surplus of anything--for a little while longer. Smaller families aren't forced on anyone in developed countries. They just happen. We need to advertise the value of a small family, talk to people about how much better off we would be if we slowly--and VOLUNTARILY--lowered the population, allowing the world to cut back on the use of fossil fuels the natural way--by not needing as much of them. Make it a global goal. A matter of caring about ourselves and our planet. Nothing forced.

Agenda 14 takes the other approach: Control everything. Tell people they have to live in condos so we can plant more food. That kind of garbage. It's a dangerous movement. You need to know about it.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.