Friday February 12, 2016
Jump to content
I'm sure you've heard at least some of the ranting coming out of North Korea. The question is what we should do about it?
Because of the recent North Korean nuclear weapons tests and rocket launches the United Nations had placed sanctions on North Korea. Our United Nations Ambassador, Susan Rice says, "Taken together, these sanctions will bite, and bite hard. They increase North Korea's isolation and raise the cost to North Korea's leaders of defying the international community."
And what is North Korea's response to all this?
Immediately before the Security Council vote, a spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said the North will exercise its right for "a pre-emptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors" because Washington is "set to light a fuse for a nuclear war."
In other words, they intend to nuke us.
So what should we do now?
I'll give you some choices:
• Ignore them; they're too stupid to bother with.
• Withdraw our ambassador.
• Tighten the screws by getting the whole world to cut them off.
• Tell China it's their baby, so fix it.
• Tell them if they don't shut up they're going to get a nuke between the eyes.
• Nuke them and get it over with.
• Send Obama and hope they keep him.
• Something more clever that I didn't think of.
Posting comments requires a free account