221 PSWID just made my day.

Comments

Tom Garrett 1 year, 2 months ago

My door bell rang ten minutes ago. I went to the door and met a personable young man who introduced himself as Patrick and told me he was from the Pine-Strawberry Water Improvement District.

Patrick told me that tomorrow at about 9 a.m. PSWID would be shutting off the water on our street for a needed repair, that he understood I had an invalid wife and needed to know in advance if it was at all possible, and so he was there at my door to let me know about the water outage.

We talked a minute or two, I thanked him for his thoughtfulness and courtesy, shook his hand, and waved him on his way.

Thank you, PSWID!

It's a great thing to live in an area where thoughtful, caring, courteous service from a public utility is still alive and well!

Bernice Winandy 1 year, 2 months ago

Tom, just about everyone I know would say that the employees of PSWID are polite and hardworking. We would also say that we are glad we have them.

Unfortunately, PSWID Board members do not get the same praise. Maybe CH2M (or whatever the name is) employees should give the board members lessons in courteous behavior.

Tom Garrett 1 year, 2 months ago

Over the past few years my every experience with the office or repair people has been a positive one. Were lucky to have them.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.