271 Response to Mayor Bloomberg's menu suggestions.

Comments

Tom Garrett 1 year, 6 months ago

We all know that New York's Mayor Bloomberg has made many helpful suggestions concerning what the common people should eat and drink.

It only seems fair what we should respond with a few of our own. After all, trading recipes is an old American tradition.

I have one for him.

Curry and ricin.

Come on, Mikey. Try it. It's got a taste you'd die for.

Your turn, folks. Any ideas? C'mon, help the poor guy out.

Bernice Winandy 1 year, 6 months ago

Tom, I would state with "absoluteness" that you don't care for this guy. :-)

Bernice,

I find it hard to hate anyone, but this man is the poster boy for what is wrong with today's Democratic Party. He is an elitist who thinks he know what is best for us. What is best for us is whatever the hey we say is best for us.

Did you see what happened with the ex-Star Valley mayor? Bloomberg isn't just happy with just destroying the rights of the people in one city; he is out to get at all of us. I have a string about what is going on in largely Democratic Colorado. It was going to have to wait its turn, but I'll put it up early so you can see the kinds of things he is using his ill-gotten gains for. All over this nation, he is interfering with the rights of Americans.

Pat Randall 1 year, 6 months ago

Tom, What are you talking about the ex-mayor of Star Valley and which one?

Pat, go to string 224 or just click on this link:

http://www.paysonroundup.com/discussions/open/Im_istening/5369/

It shows that the influence of one bilionaire elitist mayor is closer than you might think.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.