Tea Party News 10 Jun 2013.

Comments

Tom Garrett 1 year, 6 months ago

Tea Party Meeting:

Thursday, June 13th: Payson Tea Party, 6:00-8:00 pm, Tiny’s Family Restaurant. Speaker is Sylvia Allen our past AZ State Senator and currently a Navajo County Supervisor. Come hear her take on the AZ State Budget, Land Issues, and much more.

Tom Garrett 1 year, 6 months ago

Forwarded from Shirley Dye,

Hi all,

I am sorry to inform you that Sylvia Allen will not be able to join us this Thursday night. She called today to let me know her Son in Law passed away last night (Monday) and she needs to help her daughter and 5 grandchildren plan and get through the Friday Memorial Service. She will join us some time in the future.

Mean while we are deciding to show one of two DVDs that we have acquired that are very good. Our first choice if we can get it tomorrow is Bridgitte Gabriel who spoke at the Red Mountain Tea Party in April. I have heard her speak about her childhood in Yemen and her understanding of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sharia and more. She has appeared many times on Fox News as a contributor.

Our other Choice is part 1 of a DVD Don Cline recorded last Wednesday night at the Flagstaff Tea Party of Rosa Koire, Democrats Against Agenda 21. We really enjoyed her excellent presentation but would prefer to show this two part DVD over two consecutive nights so we could have some good discussion.

So please attend Thursday night even though Sylvia cannot be there.

Shirley

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.