Happy Thanksgiving

Comments

Pam Mason 1 year ago

To everyone HAPPY THANKSGIVING, we are so fortunate to live in this wonderful country, warts and all :-)

Pat Randall 1 year ago

Pam, Right back at you and everyone on the forum. We have the best.

Deb Schwalm 1 year ago

Life is so complicated, the hustle and bustle of everyday traumas can make us lose focus about what is truly important in our lives. This week, be sure to give your loved ones an extra hug, and by all means, take a moment... to stop and smell the roses. Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless!

Bernice Winandy 1 year ago

This is my second try. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We had our Portland family visiting since Monday so I haven't been on the internet. I have now seen the first 2 Hunger Games movies. They were better than I thought they would be. We also went to the Musical Instrument Museum. If you ever have a chance to visit this museum, please do. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

We all have much to be thankful for.

Pat Randall 1 year ago

Bernice, Where is the Musical Instrument Museum?

Bernice Winandy 1 year ago

The Musical Instrument Museum is in Scottsdale, on Tatum just south of the 101. If you are coming south on Tatum you make a right turn just after Mayo Boulevard. I think there might be a sign that directs you off the 101, it might refer to MIM (meaning Musical Instrument Museum)

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.