Faster internet Suddenlink

Comments

Pat Randall 2 years, 9 months ago

I would like to be able to get on the internet when I want to and also not have so much trouble with e-mail. I have been to thier office at least 5 times and have had technicians to my house 4 times. Each time it gets worse. If you need help you have to call Texas. The office here will not take calls.

Dan Haapala 2 years, 9 months ago

Pat, please consider my friend Michael Day. His company is Point communications. He is not the cheapest, he is the most reliable and will give you the most for your money. I've been 'Point' wireless for more than four years and totally satisfied. Dan.

Ashley Martin 2 years, 9 months ago

Hi Pat -- my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with your service. I would be happy to work with senior management in your area to resolve. Please feel free to contact me directly: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.

Pat Randall 2 years, 9 months ago

Ashley, I have talked to you on the phone and you were very helpful getting a technician to my house. However he was the 4th one and knew less than I did. He messed up some things that were alright. I think 3 of the technicians that were here live out of town and don't give a darn. He didn't know anything about the TV. I finally told him to please go to his next customer before I lost everything on my computer. It is ridiculous that we call Texas for service. I'll admit I don't know much about a computer but I know I like what I had better than I have now with Suddenlink.

steve bingham 2 years, 9 months ago

I concur with Dan..

"Pat, please consider my friend Michael Day. His company is Point communications." The company name is actually, Pointe Wireless. The website is http://www.pointewireless.com/

Since SuddenLink took over, my internet is anything but sudden! The download speed is fine if you can get get the internet to recognize your attempt! (sometimes a real problem)

Michael Day answers the phone himself and fixes the problem himself. Amazing in this day and age.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.