New on-line Payson Roundup Format

Comments

Kim Chittick 1 year, 8 months ago

As a person who really and truly, strongly and vehemently dislikes change, I admit that I was a tad disgruntled when I went to the Payson Roundup website and saw the new format. However, after taking a deep, calming breath and then perusing the site with objective eyes and mind...I like it! It looks cleaner, more organized and easier to navigate. Thanks Payson Roundup!!!

Dan Haapala 1 year, 8 months ago

EmphasisKim, being older than you, I appreciate what you said, Being older than you .....I think I agree. I was ready to hate it. Then I say Strong Whoops. I tried to hit the Bold italic functions and this is what I got. This new system should come with instruction. :)

Dan Haapala 1 year, 8 months ago

This is worse than I thought. I can't communicate....because I don't understand the new system. I don't like and don't do 'facebook' I don't 'Tweet' or twitter and don't want too. Is this new system a progressive link to the latter. If so....I'm Gone. Post your pictures, do your chat. Say all the mindless blather you wish. The social network is taking the place of conversations face to face. The human contact and interaction with facial expression and reading body language is going away. Are we all going to be reduced to what we write on insignificant websites?

I quit. Want to talk to me? Want to ask a question or have a conversation? Meet me. I'll be available. My new email address, if they let me post it, is Danhaapala@Reagan.com.

Pat Randall 1 year, 8 months ago

Has anyone heard at the Roundup? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. First we get Suddenlink which sucks now you changed this.

John Lemon 1 year, 8 months ago

Roundup Thanks for trying to update the site. New experiences help to keep us active and the same applies to technology.

It may be a new experience but it doesn't mean it is a good one. Some of us are elderly, almost home bound and don't understand the new technology. And we certainly don't understand the directions if we get to them. One thing John you won't have to get upset with a lot of posts from me. That should make you appreciate it more. (:

Mr. Naughton, With this new technology could we please have each post dated and the time on them like they were before? Not at the top of the page. PLEASE

John Naughton 1 year, 8 months ago

We are trying to enhance our site for the betterment of mankind. It's kind of like our attempt at a dedication to Steve Jobs. I'm told he would want it this way. Some of the features we are trying out will stay and some well, the hell with Steve. In the meantime, like always just type your responses and hit the little green thing below that says "Post comment". Don't push any button you don't want and your post will appear with your name and the time of day it was posted. Just like in the old days. I promise life will be better in short order.

John Lemon 1 year, 8 months ago

:...life will be better in short order." Not for some.

Mr. Naughton, I am saying the date and time on the post not at the top of the page. Thank you. Your favorite reader and poster.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.