Drug activity

Comments

Pat Randall 2 years, 4 months ago

Max Foster's article on drug activity was quite interesting. He gave most of the information a person needs to set up a meth lab. The more that is written about this the more people will try to make it and either get it right or blow up something. Why give all the details?

In another article, don't know who wrote it but the name of the officer who works for the Drug task force was given credit for an arrest. I don't think the officers names should be printed in the paper. It is a danger to them and thier families. The public does not need to know every little detail so as to take up space in the paper. Think of the lives of the people who are trying to stop crime.

This is a small town and I bet I could find the address of any law enforcement officer in less than a day if I were a criminal and wanted to get to them or thier family.
THINK ABOUT IT.

Pat Randall 2 years, 4 months ago

Tim, Both articles were in the Roundup. With this new system I can't find anything. I don't think both articles were in the same edition of the paper. It was probably more than a week ago. Sorry.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.