Ugly gossip and bad judgment

Comments

Kim Chittick 2 years, 3 months ago

I suppose that I should preface this by saying that I am really just blowing off steam and outrage, and that I don't really need or expect anything, as the situation is over and done with. I just need to get the outrage out of my head. I was blindsided this afternoon by a vile piece of ugly gossip about somebody who can no longer defend him/herself. It was dumped on me secondhand by someone who heard this bit of garbage from a local small business owner. The person who shared it with me is one of those people who likes to be "in the know" even if they really aren't, and they usually aren't.
Whether or not the allegations are true is moot at this point, and spreading this garbage helps absolutely nobody now. What has me beyond appalled is that a person who owns a business in town would be so indiscreet as to pass along something so ugly, and for ABSOLUTELY no reason whatsoever. Especially to someone who is a casual customer, not even a friend. I am outraged. I am disgusted. I am appalled. I am disappointed. And I feel sick. What in the hell is wrong with people??

Pat Randall 2 years, 3 months ago

They have no life or friends? Want to make themselves look better? Maybe even made up the gossip. Hopefully it doesn't make it to the paper like the lie told about me. Try to forget about it or go back and tell them what you just posted and never shop there again.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.