Certificate of Occupancy

Comments

Pat Randall 1 year, 6 months ago

How long has that road been used by Marcy's kids and was not paved?

Are the other people who own property on the street paying thier share or are the community kids supposed to pay for all of it?

Every time the paper comes out I read about homeless kids and nowhere for kids to go. No, Marcy wasn't a foster parent but she was a beloved friend of hundreds of kids. It got started when she had a full time job with the town in the dept. that is being a real jerk now. She had kids every evening, she took them to church on Sundays after bathing and having clothes for them then took them out to eat. What a thank you to someone who was taking care of kids. They were taught manners, along with other things they were not receiving at home. Some of the kids that started coming to her house when they were very small have now graduated from college or are attending.

Why doesn't the town forego thier Christmas party and pay for the street?

Rex Hinshaw 1 year, 6 months ago

Pat, I agree with you. I'll see what might be worked out. Hope to see you tomorrow at the dinner. One of my favorite events.

Pat Randall 1 year, 6 months ago

Rex, Does both sides of the street and Marcy's drive way have to be paved? If so who pays for the west side of the street? I drove in there yesterday and it is ridiculous for this requirement of the town.

Rex Hinshaw 1 year, 6 months ago

Pat, I believe it is only their side of the street and only at their drive....but I will check.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.