Pioneer Dinner

Comments

Pat Randall 1 year, 6 months ago

Once again it was great. The people who work so hard to put it on need a big pat on the back. Great food, good music and lots of nice things for the auctions. Thanks a lot ladies and gents who worked so hard. Also a thanks to the FFA members who helped.

However it was announced at the beginning we had lost another pioneer. Dale Cline from Tonto Basin passed on Sat.

Pat Randall 1 year, 6 months ago

Doesn't anyone else want to give them a thank you?
I know there were people at the dinner that post on here because I got a hug from some of them. The people that work so hard get nothing except satisfaction for doing something nice for the Pioneers and anyone else that wants to go. It ain't easy and takes a lot of time, not done in one day. Some of the money goes to the FFA and some to other org. I believe last year they received almost $20,000 for charities and whatever.

Rex Hinshaw 1 year, 6 months ago

Pat, I turned my comp. off over the weekend. I too would like to thank everyone involved with the dinner. I enjoyed seeing friends and meeting some of the Pioneers for the first time. It was a great time....good food....good people....good cause. And , of course , hugs =)

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.