Suddenlink service

Comments

Pat Randall 1 year, 2 months ago

Am I the only one having a problem with the service? A couple of weeks ago, I lost all my addresses, favorites and saved emails. For the last two days I log in and it erases my name and password. After two days of calling I get a red sign that says they are doing normal maintance. I just talked to the office in Lake Havasu City for the 4th time in two days and was told they were still looking for the problem. Is there a problem or do they not know how to do maintance work?

Kim Chittick 1 year, 2 months ago

Pat, I too, have been having unending problems with Suddenlink. Last week it was that internet service was intermittent. This week, email connection is not available. I was told that email is an "extra", not something that we pay for, therefore, we are not entitled to a prorated refund or to complain if it doesn't work. If I didn't have business cards, and so much else linked to Suddenlink, I would find another provider. I am so sick and tired of fighting with them. And to add insult to injury, they increased their prices by $5 per month!! Higher price for worse service. It stinks!!

Kim Chittick 1 year, 2 months ago

And STILL can't connect to email!!! At 3:47, technical support told me that their guys were working on it and it should be resolved "within the hour". One hour and 40+ minutes later, still no connection!! I am sooo exasperated!!

Pat Randall 1 year, 2 months ago

My email service comes and goes. Last time I called received an email saying they were doing regular maintance. HA I have an appt. for Tuesday between 1 and 5. This was made last Wed.

Susan Daniels 1 year, 2 months ago

Good to know as I haven't signed up for a service as yet. What other reliable internet services are available in Payson?

John Lemon 1 year, 2 months ago

Susan: I have a "bundle" with Centurylink (Telephone, Direct TV and Internet). The service has been good and have rarely had any problem.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.