Two Break Ins

Comments

Pat Randall 1 year, 9 months ago

When robberies are reported at homes, I think it would be a good idea to name the subdivision or area where they happen. Not the address or owners name. It would put the neighbors on better alert to watch the traffic in thier neighborhoods.
About 2:30 this morning the dogs in my neighborhood were barking, including mine, which never barks unless someone is near my house, and cars running up and down the main st of our subdivision. I couldn't see what kind of cars as we are not allowed street lights, but I did get my gun a little closer to me. A while back there were several homes in this area gone in to. I heard about it from a friend that lives 2 subdivisions away after the people were caught. We should have been notified by the police thru the newspaper. Just a thought.

Susan Daniels 1 year, 9 months ago

I agree with Pat. Being new to the area, I'd like to know what is going on when there is a break in. One of the first things I did while looking for a home was to phone the police dept to get an overview of the areas and what types of crime were being committed.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.