Cyber Attack

Comments

Pam Mason 1 year, 9 months ago

Found out I'm a victim of the cyber attack on Basha's so I spent the afternoon making phone calls. The write up in the Payson Roundup dated 3/5/13 on what to do about credit card fraud was helpful. It lists web sites and phone numbers with an action item list to follow. Helpful information ..... but I hope I won't need it again :-(

Pat Randall 1 year, 9 months ago

To little to late. Don't have credit or debit cards and if you do, don't have them at the same bank as your checking account. Use them only in case of emergency. Use cash. Do your own bookeeping don't use your computer. Yes, paper stacks up at home. Thieves may get to your info but hackers won't. I am so sorry for all the people that got caught up in this. Also Basha's and any other business. Employees at the banks.

Be careful of what papers you put in the trash. Anymore almost everything has your social security number, bank number or some other number that can be used to rip you off. I still have my SS card that says this shall not be used as identification. So much for that. Even MVD wants it for you to get a title to a car or a drivers license. If you refuse, no title no license. Isn't our govt. wonderful?

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.