Help is Needed in Mexico

Comments

jeff durbin 1 year ago

We visit the people who live at or near the landfills in Mexico and these people are starving and have no hope. Many of these people are disabled and either sleeps on the ground or in a shack without water, sewer and electricity. They will eat what is left inside trash and none of it is safe or sanitary. These are people no one wants and very few are brave enough to visit them. Many of these people have no hope without your help.

We provide food and medical supplies to the homeless and orphans in Mexico and are desperate or the following items.

Baby supplies/Diapers/Formula (Priory) Any used clothing/Shoes Any non-perishable food Sewing machines (For new careers for prostitutes and young mothers) Building supplies/Construction tools (For men looking to escape the Cartel)

I can pick up donations or you can drop them off at my home in Alpine Village. This is an ongoing need and I will make a trip to Mexico once a month to drop these items off. You are welcome to come and assist us.

Jeff Durbin 1100 N. Heidi Circle, Payson, AZ 472-4758 durbinjeff@live.com

Pat Randall 1 year ago

What is wrong with helping the homeless and hungry here in Payson we keep reading about in the newspaper? Charity starts at home.

don evans 1 year ago

If you visit one of the Arizona Ranches that border Mexico, you will find half the supplies you need. The illegals just dump and abandon the items as they illegaly cross into the USA. They leave ton's of discarded useable items on the ranchers property. I'll bet they would let you pick up all the stuff you can find. I might suggest also, those individuals in Mexico you refer to, organize and overthrow their own corrupt government.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.