Why men watch fox cable TV news

Comments

don evans 1 year, 6 months ago

Ladies, I realize this is terribly sexist in your eyes, but there is a lot of truth to it! Watch and laugh> The Fox news Girls

The http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=gNj0T4uK3lE&feature=youtu.be

Rex Hinshaw 1 year, 6 months ago

Wrong again robbin. Fox News is one of the few media outlets that doesn't feed the low information public the liberal biased views of the main stream media.

frederick franz 1 year, 6 months ago

Sheesh, I'm missing out on the show because I don't receive tv here in Grants Pass...! I don't have equipment for streaming video. I get my news via web sites.... CNN, PBS, NPR, CSM (Christian Science Monitor). And, I love to read the Roundup and the forums...!

Pat Randall 1 year, 6 months ago

Dirty old man. (: They may be good looking but they can't talk. They need a good english class and learn how to read and speak.
Just like the girls on channel 10 and 3. Most all use idiot cards and still can't get the words pronounced right.

Kim Chittick 1 year, 6 months ago

Haha too right!!! I can't remember what channel it is, but the weather girl, Kristy Siefkin, always pronounces "Punkin" Center as PUMPkin!!

ROBERT BROWER 1 year, 6 months ago

I am a man , and i watch fox news . it's not for the girls fox offers news , there is a bias , but name any news that's not biased to the right or left ? Everything you see ,hear or read is ! fox offers another side and point of view unlike MSNBC who out and out lie about news story's I have never caught fox in a lie , but i have caught them leaving parts of a story out to make it a little more exciting for the viewer

I am glad to have fox news there , without them it would be just one happy "left-fest" across the entire tv band

Pat Randall 1 year, 6 months ago

Leaving out part of a story is the same as lying. Either tell the whole thing or forget it.

ROBERT BROWER 1 year, 6 months ago

sorry Pat , but then there would be no tv ,no radio , no newspapers . all of them do it , some much worse than others

Even people when just talking to another person , leave things out it's life

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.