Good Cops

Comments

Pat Randall 8 months ago

Thank you, To the police who went to my son's house Friday night of the rodeo to make a report because some idiot ran into my pickup and left without telling anyone. I know they were needed down town but took the time to fill out a report for me to give to my insurance.

I now have to replace a front fender on my pickup on my insurance or it is probably just under the deductible. So the money comes right out of my pocket. It was some kind of big truck or one of the high rise pickups as there are tire tracks on the top part of my fender that is dented . Hope the same happens to their vehicle only more so. They are now guilty of hit and run.

Barbara Rasmussen 8 months ago

Pat: I am so sorry about your bad luck. You know it used to be if you did something to someone else's property you just fessed up to it and took the punishment! Hope they find out who did it!!

Pat Randall 8 months ago

Oh well as they say s---- happens and right now I feel covered in it. You knew my house in Mesa was broken into and the cost of repairs for an arcadia door and the TV they stole was $45 over the deductible so didn't file a claim. Was easier to pay for it my self than spend all the time filling out papers for $45.00

Pat Randall 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Barb, I had $500. deductible on my house. Bills figured out $545. Deductible on automobiles are $1000. Bill is $1045. People are going to $45. me to poverty. (:

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.