Traffic and marijuana cards

Comments

Pat Randall 11 months ago

Traffic should pick up on 260 and the Beeline. Driving down the Beeline about an hour ago and there was a man waving one of those wonderful looking signs, saying marijuana dispensary. He was just south of the intersection. That will bring in tourist and college kids. Things in town are getting better and better. What happened to the sign committee that was going to change sign ordinances to make the town look better? Are these signs one of the improvements they made? They are very distracting to drivers, besides blocking sidewalks.

Barbara Rasmussen 10 months, 3 weeks ago

I have seen that sign being waved and the one on the north Beeline at Forest for a cell phone service. Also the one at Main Street and Beeline for a restaurant. i personally do not like to see them and feel that they are a distraction. I feel that if a business has to resort to that maybe they are not doing so great financially. Surely that can not be the case for the Medical Marijuana Dispensary. I too wonder what happened to the sign ordinance or the committee. i do know that they are not supposed to put any type of sign on the Right of Way for the State and ADOT personnel will remove any signs from their right of way. i have seen them taking down Yard Sale signs and others. so if all of these sign wavers are standing on the sidewalks or on the State Right of Way do they have permission to do so?

Pat Randall 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Barb, If I am not mistaken the town talked the highway dept. into letting them have the right of way thru town. That's why it is such a mess.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.