The next elections cycle is in full swing

Comments

don evans 8 months, 1 week ago

I received this forwarded email notice today! FYI

Patriots:

For State Committeemen:

As leaders in the Republican Party, we are obligated to fully support our Party, platform, and its candidates. Only in times of great crisis or betrayal is it necessary to publicly censure our leaders. Today we are faced with both. For too long we have waited, hoping Senator McCain would return to our Party’s values on his own. That has not happened. So with sadness and humility we rise and declare:

Whereas Senator McCain has amassed a long and terrible record of drafting, co-sponsoring and voting for legislation best associated with liberal Democrats, such as Amnesty, funding for ObamaCare, the debt ceiling, liberal nominees, assaults on the Constitution and 2nd amendment; and

Whereas this record has been disastrous and harmful to Arizona and the United States; and

Whereas Senator McCain has campaigned as a conservative and made promises during his re-election campaigns, such as the needed and welcomed promise to secure our borders and finish the border fence, only to quickly flip-flop on those promises; and

Whereas McCain has abandoned our values and has been eerily silent against Liberals, yet publicly reprimands Conservatives in his own Party, therefore

BE IT HEREBY RESOLVED that the Maricopa County Republican Committee censures Senator McCain for his continued disservice to our State and Nation, and

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that until he consistently champions our Party’s Platform, we, the Republican leadership in Arizona will no longer support, campaign for or endorse John McCain as our U.S. Senator.

Timothy Schwartz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For your consideration. Five Counties have passed the Motion to Censure, now it's time for the State to do it!

For liberty...

Pat Randall 8 months, 1 week ago

I have been telling you all for years in my opinion McCain was no good. Please listen to Timothy Schwartz.

Rex Hinshaw 8 months ago

If you want to loose the next election....fine. I don't ! I haven't agreed with McCain on several issues. But I am not going to throw our party under the bus for candidites that that can't be elected.

Pat Randall 8 months ago

Rex, Are you saying you will vote for McCain even tho you know he isn't worth a darn?

Rex Hinshaw 8 months ago

I will vote for candidate that I agree with 90% of the time. That is the best I can hope for , because I may be wrong 10% of the time =)

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.