People!!!

Comments

Kim Chittick 9 months, 2 weeks ago

I should state that this is more about blowing off steam than starting a discussion!! I am just beyond frustrated and not a little irritated!!

I am so sick and tired of people asking me to do things because they don't want to do them, or don't have the time, or the knowledge, but then telling me how I should be doing it. For pete's sake, if you don't want to take on a task, fine, but then don't stand by and tell me how to do it, or worse yet, tell me everything that I did wrong!!! Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!

Ok, I got it out!!! Thanks!!! ;-)~

Ronald Hamric 9 months, 2 weeks ago

You Go Girl!! And a pox on those lazy butts who only want to criticize.

I wasn't one of those was I? ;-)

Susan Daniels 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Best you just do it your way and ignore the overseer who would like the project done by someone else...and ultimately will be included in the praise of a job well done....the job you completed. Seriously, I think you were outstanding when you didn't inform that person to stick it.

I believe once you delegate/ask someone to take over a project, you walk away and let it happen. If the person needs help or guidance, they'll ask for it.

Kim Chittick 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Ron, Susan, thank you so much for your wonderful words!!!

Ron, you know better!! Of course you were not!!

And Susan, you are absolutely right!!!

Most anybody who knows me, knows that I am pretty much a straight shooter. I call things as I see them. I really don't like to let things fester, because then they just become huge and people just get angrier. So, if I am unhappy with something, I try to address it at the moment. So, I REALLY detest when I hear after the fact that someone thinks I did something wrong and privately emails me about it. Seriously??? Address it at the moment, or forget it and move on!! Oops, see, I am getting myself riled up again!!!

Again....thanks to both of you!!!

Pat Randall 9 months ago

Kim, Don't get mad, get even. What goes around comes around. You will be asked again by the same person to do something and I am sure you will know what to tell them.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.