Mr. Wala on Schoolboard

Comments

John Lemon 1 year, 9 months ago

I have been watching the P.U.S.D. actions over a number of years, particularly since the unfair and prejudiced firings of a number of teachers and administrators. I was pleased with the character of Dr. O Dell's last appoinmtment to the Board and am equally pleased with the appointment of Mr. Wala. The public statements of Mr. Wala and recent electees to the Board lead me to believe that the collective character (majority) of the Board will seek to truly represent the citizens of Payson with ethical, logical, wise decisions. Past decisions by the Board , in my opinion, have not always met those criteria. I optimistically look to the future and anticipate Board decisions that will be in the best interests of students, staff and community.

Pat Randall 1 year, 9 months ago

How about getting rid of the padded closet special ed. kids are put in? Or maybe lock the teachers in there instead. I was stunned when I heard about it from a past member of the school. Seems if a child is having problems and then being put in a padded room alone would only make it worse. I wasn't a special ed. student but if I had been put in a padded room all hell would have broken loose from me and my parents. How many other things like this is going on at schools in Payson???

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.