Gile E Sievers

Comments

Pat Randall 6 years, 4 months ago

Goldplay, Yes to your post, just wonder why he is so concerned about the Y.

I file a letter of complaint against the mayor and catch hell for weeks.

A lawsuit against him, the council and the Town should be good for at least a hundred posts on here.

Wonder why Bill Knauss got off here so quick? Could he be the $1 millon donor to the Y ?

Mike McLaughlin 6 years, 4 months ago

Why doesn't the Y buy property on main street. What better place to have a giant hot tub than on historic old main street.

Bill Knauss 6 years, 4 months ago

I knew that we would one day have a meaningful dialogue. Thank you.

So, who is Gile E. Sievers and / or why should I care?

Let me ask one question... does he have anything to do with heated water theraputic devices!

(read hot tub installer) :)

Darn, you got the hot tub in while I was trying to type a smart remark about there are more things in the world than hot tubs. (: I have no clue if he installs hot tubs.

I don't know who he is or I wouldn't have asked.

Shovelhead, After I gave it 20 seconds of thought you have a good idea. Closer to you for the hot tub too.

The town wants all that south of Main to be a walking , biking park and what better place than for the Y if they pay for the property and build it themselves. The people can run in and get in the pool after they have been splashed with the sewer water from the water fall at the west end of the walking path.

C. Anne Boisvert 6 years, 3 months ago

Pat & Shovelhead:

Reading the comments of all respondents is an education, as well as an opportunity to laugh out loud. I'm kind of new at this blogging stuff; (I think in my New Hampshire upbringing soul, I was afraid "blogging" was a euphemism for something not quite nice).

As I become braver about exploring this means of communication, I think I'll join in....even if it is 3 wks later...

Pat Randall 6 years, 3 months ago

anniebee, Sometimes we are not quite nice.(:

Did you get my e-mail? You don't need to answer it but I never know if I do it right .

C. Anne Boisvert 6 years, 3 months ago

Pat: Yep, & I answered it...I think...via the Roundup, as you did. Even sent you my e-mail if you want to cut out the middleman. I'm not sure if I did it right, either.

"Not quite nice"....unfortunately, honesty is not always looked upon as "nice". Sometimes we don't take the time to try to be diplomatic.

This is a wonderful way to almost evesdrop on issues.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.