You can draw your own Gila Co. redistricting map online!

Comments

don evans 2 years, 9 months ago

Go to below sight and you can easily indicate what your idea of Gila County Supervisor Districts should look like in the forthcoming redistricting of Supervisor boundary's. It's easy and fun but read the 3 instructions on the left side of page to do it right. Don't move your mouse fast over the map to make changes. Slow is best. When done, click on the send button and it will get to the committee to consider. Send em a message!

http://www.emsol.com/webmap3/webmap3.aspx?XML=redist_gila_s.xml

Pat Randall 2 years, 9 months ago

Sorry Don, I am not smart enough. Population seems wrong and elegible voters don't seem right. Who made up the map and statistics of population and registered voters?

Dan Haapala 2 years, 9 months ago

Don, I just found this link. It's the most frustrating thing I have tried to do in months. I follow the directions but it won't let me change anything. Is that the intended result? People are free (FREE) to live anywhere they want. Shouldn't they have a right to say how they want their government to act? I am about to be politically incorrect. It is my opinion that if you do not now, nor have ever paid taxes, then you don't have the right to say where my taxes are spent locally. If the federal government decides you need subsistance, and I can't defund it, so be it. Locally, this is our land and our property taxes fund our local services. If you don't contribute, you don't get. Please point out where I'm wrong.

Pam Mason 2 years, 9 months ago

I think you will find the interactive mapping tools have been removed from the Gila Co. website. If I remember correctly they wanted input on mapping by July 15.

......and no you are not wrong.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.