Eggciting Egg Recipes Needed

Comments

Judi Lance 8 years, 1 month ago

We bought a home and 21 chickens came with it! We need egg recipes! If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Site Moderator 8 years, 1 month ago

We'd like to welcome Goldplay, Dean Shields, back to the forum. Dean met with Roundup management and expressed a desire to return to the community board. We discussed the posted terms of use and we're confident Dean will abide by the agreement. We're glad to have her back and believe she has much to offer.

Regarding the time discrepancies, we are checking with our technicians to see if we can identify why some posts are not showing up in the order they were created. We’ll try to get it corrected.

Mike McLaughlin 8 years, 1 month ago

When the pies are baked let me know. I'm an amateur volunteer taste tester. I specialize in Chocolate and Banana creme pies! All of this is at no charge to the baker so you can't beat the deal. :)

Faye Musselman 8 years, 1 month ago

Move over, Mike. I'm THE Volunteer Taste Tester. Especially sushi with egg.

(oh, stop groaning you people)

Seriously, though, with Holloween coming up, why not boil a bunch of eggs, color paint them orange and wtih black felt marker decorate them. Put them in the Treat or Treat bags instead of candy. They can eat them or not. Or throw them at your windows when not looking.

Better yet, forget the Trick or Treeters. Decorate them and take them to the Senior Center or convalescent hospital or the Fire stations or..........................bring 'em to my house. :)

I'll sell 'em on eBay.

Pat Randall 8 years, 1 month ago

I did that bit with a goose egg once and it took me three days to get the inside cleaned out of the egg. Have you ever tried doing it? I was all the way thru your post before it hit me who wrote it. Glad to see you!!

Faye Musselman 8 years, 1 month ago

GOLDPLAY!! YOU'RE BACK!!!

WHO LET YOU IN????

I bet Pat had a passkey. One of those old, original ones. From the 1930's and 1940's.

yuk yuk

Anyway, how come you aren't displaying your beautiful photographic work at the local artists show this weekend?

Phaye, You will just have to stay at the bottom of the list.

Dean and I are both grown women with views of our own and neither of us needs the other to use a pass key for us. We may at some time need the other for bail money. (: In fact the way we met was an argument over the way someone, not living here now , was rewriting Payson history.

See Phaye, I told you, I read your post and now my answer is above yours. Someone is trying to confuse us older women on here. (: Or maybe they are trying to make other people think we are nuts with what we write.

Well, darn Phaye, now I have two above yours. Richard quit messing with the posts. Phaye's post says 8:50 I posted twice after her and mine say 8:36 and 8:40

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.