How about the Longhorns?

Comments

Pat Randall 5 years, 5 months ago

I didn't go to the game, can't handle the cold, but listened to it on the radio. There must be a bunch of happy kids today. Coaches are probably smiling too.

Susan Grubbs 5 years, 4 months ago

Pat, exciting, huh? Actually, though, the final score was 34-33 - typo, I imagine. And, the score at the half was 20-0, which only makes the win more impressive! My son drove to Flag, from the valley, and was giddy after the win. We had taken our kids down to MCC, to see the game when PHS won the championship 10 years ago, and he didn't want to miss this one. Cool!

Pat Randall 5 years, 4 months ago

Payson Won 24-23 2 over times. Coming back from 14-0 at half time.

Susan, I was getting my info from the radio. No typo. that is what was said after the last play and then I turned off the radio. Couldn't take any more listening to the announcers. One of the announcers spends so much time bad mouthing the officials at every game, he isn't really paying attention to information he is giving to the people at home.

I don't know if you noticed the first post was from Nov 9 when they won.

I like sports but when I watch them on TV I turn off the sound so I don't have to listen to any annoncers.

When I saw it this morning I had to look at the date. I was wondering how I could have put it on there last night. Old age you know. (: The message was ok still holds true I am sure.

I have something I think is really funny, but of course I have a warped sense of humor. My grandson went to the ball game last night with his 2 ex-wives, all in the same car. One went to school at Blue Ridge and the other Payson. Now if no one else thinks that is funny you are all sick. (: (:

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.