Daytona 500

Comments

Tim Ehrhardt 5 years, 2 months ago

I know we've got some NASCAR fans here. Any truth to the rumor that Earnhardt Jr. is going to change his name to "Senor Stupido" after today? That sure was some dumb stuff he did on the track today.

Tim Ehrhardt 5 years, 2 months ago

I don't think Jr. did that intentionally either, but that guy gets maddeningly impatient anytime things aren't going his way.

I'm happy with the result - I'm a Kenseth fan and loved how he was able to drive through that untouched. I kind of figured it was his day after that.

Victor Cline 5 years, 2 months ago

Vickers was the "Bonehead" on that episode, and got a little Karma from wrecking Jr. in 2006. Glad to see Kyle get knocked out as well. I would like to think that Dale would take a page or two from Dad, I think it was unintentional, but either way little Brian learned a lesson. Can't wait till the next race to see what happens.

Pat Randall 5 years, 1 month ago

I think Jr. was innocent of any wrong doing in the crash. Accident ! Maybe Vickers learned something.
I am sure the rest of the drivers will get back to him and paybacks are hell.

Pat Randall 5 years, 1 month ago

They were a lap behind when the crash happened, weren't they? Not like they were driving for 1st and 2nd.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.