Firing of the boys soccer coach????

Comments

jab88 8 years, 10 months ago

most likely they are not able to comment because of School Policy. Possibly Mr. Wholly know what is going on and might not want to discuss it either.

Pat Randall 8 years, 10 months ago

Why are so many teachers and/or coaches quitting or being fired? Are there background checks done on them before they are hired? Do they not know the wage scale when they sign a contract? Is it sexual harrassement? Who does the hiring and firing? Enquiring minds want to know!

Kim Wholly 8 years, 9 months ago

I think many coaches quit because they do not get the support they should from athletic director/administration when it comes time to back them on how the program is run or discipline issues. I know that if the coach is a teacher they have fingerprint/background check done. I'm pretty sure Bradley hires coaches then it is approved by the schoolboard but as to the firing? Seems to me Sandoval took it upon himself to fire Coach Wholly because (he said initially) HE did not like the direction the program was taking. This was about a month after Wholly received a very good evaluation from the athletic director.HMMM ...Sure would like to find a policies and procedures manual. Any help out there?

Roger Wholly 8 years, 6 months ago

And the final....... It was school board that told Roy to get rid of me!

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.