Justin Wins Again

Comments

Pat Randall 7 years, 11 months ago

Just got home from Showlow Races. Justin came in second in his heat race. Started eighth in main, someone crashed into him and spun him so he had to tag, go the back of 20 cars.
The announcer finally noticed when Justin made it up to 4th then when he was 3rd, the announcer asked if the fans thought he could pull it out by winning, as he only had 3 laps to go. WELL HE DID. THATS MY BOY.

Pat Randall 7 years, 11 months ago

Bad Grandma! I have 3 video cameras and not one of them work. It has only been the last year I haven't taken pictures. When I was doing it I never really got to see the race, I had to come home and watch the film. It was probably easier on the body and blood pressure when I did do the films. My hands are sore from clapping, the knees hurt from jumping around and my throat hurts from screaming. I am not a silent fan.(: No one wants to sit near me when I am watching a race that my grandkids or any other relative is racing. I am a danger to them and my self. One race we went to when it was over, it was just my daughter and me in about a twelve foot square. Even Rony had moved away from us. His brother and two nephews were racing in that one at PIR.

Pat Randall 7 years, 10 months ago

Here we go again. Showlow Races. Justin started in the heat race 3rd row outside. Came in 5th. 9 cars 8 laps. Main race 17 cars 15 laps. Justin started 5th row inside. 12th lap he was 3rd. 13th lap 2nd. WON THE RACE. He is a good driver and his brother is a good mechanic. Or at least I think so! My great grandaughter Tyler started the races tonight with, Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines. I did get a video and a couple of pictures of him after the race in his car. O.K. Dean?

8 races this year Main events 4 wins- one from 20th place after having to go to last place because someone hit him and he spun and caused a yellow flag. 2 -2nd place. 1-last place, hit the wall in 3rd lap to miss the 2nd place driver. 1-20th place car caught fire. Not to shabby when he works all day and then drives 80 miles or so to race. Thank you Richard for not taking off my bragging on my grandkids and great grandkids.

CRAP Went to Prescott Valley 99 miles to watch Justin race. First turn of first lap of heat race a truck hit his front wheel and that was the end of the heat race for him. Started 24th in the main event. Motor quit first lap before the first turn. We must be nuts to torture ourselves like this. We drove 198 miles tonight and he didn't get in one full lap. Oh Well there is next week. Grandma still loves you Justin!

It was a beautiful moon ! I had my sun visor down as it was shining in my eyes most of the way driving home.

I didn't tell them. Some of the pictures in that book are mine that Karen Greenspoon was not supposed to use. Once I am p...... THATS IT! I wish I could find the contract on the house next door, but like some people I know, I put it where I wouldn't lose it. (:

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.