Racing results

Comments

Pat Randall 8 years, 2 months ago

I am baack.. My grandson is 3rd in points for Northern Ariz. Dwarf Car Assc. Sat. will be his last race for this season. Go Jusin!

Hi Josh, Yes, Justin can compete in the Nationals. You just have to race in a certain amount of races during the year I think.. It doesn't matter where you are in the points.
Jimmy has done great for never racing anything before, .Where are you?
Pat

Joshua Haugen 8 years, 2 months ago

Congrats to justin for the great finish. He should be in the nationals rite? I should be home to see thous reaces. Can't wait till next season already. Missed out on watching any of the races this year but I will closer to home in 07. Justin finshed the year 3rd in points rite. I think Jimmy is 26th not to bad for the first year I guess.

Site Moderator 8 years, 2 months ago

Forum user Pat Randall has been reinstated as a registered user. Pat and Roundup administrators met and reviewed past posts. We agreed that the forum is a place for civil debate and discussion. Pat has much to offer and we welcome her back.

Well now to bragging rights. Justin came in 2nd in the race tonight at Showlow, and his wife Melissa won the powder puff race. What a choice I had to make between the race and the Pioneer Dinner.

Mike McLaughlin 8 years, 2 months ago

Hi Pat, welcome back , I was just about to leave bit I may stick around now.

Thanks Shovelhead, I always said, Marines are good guys.

Melissa Randall not only won the Powder Puff race she did it on the last lap passing 5 cars going to the high side of the track. Awesome, just like her husband Justin. In case you haven't read the old posts. Justin is a Dwarf Car Racer. The car is small, he is not a dwarf. He is my oldest grandson. Points winner in 2003-2005 third this year. Today we went to one of my great grandsons birthday party. He got a battery operated 4 wheeler so he and his cousin were racing. Sons of Justin and his brother Dwight. Did I mention they are 3 years old? It's a Randall thing.

Joshua Haugen 8 years, 2 months ago

Hey Pat, I am curently in Korea will be comeing home at the end of this month. I think I remember Jimmy saying something about he will be at the nationals. Not sure if he is racing thou... He might have meant Watching. My next base will be in New Mexico about 6 hours from Tonto so I should be able to make all the races next year. I was haveing my dad tape the races and file transfer them to me in Korea but it just isn't the same as being there. Josh

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.