Justin Didn't win

Comments

Pat Randall 7 years, 10 months ago

Justin went to the Dwarf Car Nationals in Phx this past weekend and it was not a good one. His moter had a wire come lose 3 times in 3 different races. End of Races. Maybe he should use fingernail polish or duct tape to keep it together, soldering, welding and what ever else hasn't worked.
Any one out there know how to work on a small motorcycle engine. He is third in points for Northern Arizona Dwarf Car Assc, but we like 1st place better. Grandma loves you Justin, if you are reading this.

The largest motor they race is 4 cylinder up to 1220 CC. they have been clocked over 90 mph on the straighaway.

Also is there anyone out there that works on 35 and 50 hp yamaha motors in Wave Runners? I have two that need help. One is a 1988 and the other is a 1991.

Mike McLaughlin 7 years, 10 months ago

I have a two cylinder 1340CC that will do... well, lets just say the speed limit :)

Dean, He tries to get his car put back together for the next season and the honeys dos done. We took Justin somewhere near Riverside on a Thanksgiving weekend one year to race his Go-Kart. Ate Thanksgiving dinner in a greasy spoon. They had two days to practice, and learn the track. The first time out his brake line broke, the next time there was a wreck or something and he had to go off the track to miss it and got stuck in the sand. We spent that night taking it apart and getting the sand out of everything. Race day and we are ready to race. POURING DOWN RAIN! So we came home. I know your feeling

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.