NASCAR

Comments

Pat Randall 7 years ago

Ha. I knew I would get your attention Dean. My grandson that keeps the Dwarf Car running was here yesterday and he was talking about the look and running of the new NASCAR race cars. He said they have made them really safe, but funny looking and slower. I haven't watched a race, so don't know. What do you think?

Pat Randall 7 years ago

Maybe we can get sports back over here. You know NASCAR and racing. Tim's thread is getting to long.

Pat Randall 7 years ago

Dean, Justin is at Showlow running his Modified car today.

Pat Randall 6 years, 10 months ago

More power to Miss Oswald who is on the front page but, and this is a big one, I think you waited to long to start racing with NASCAR on your mind. A lot of the NASCAR racers started out in go-karts at 6 or 7 yrs old and went on to other racing vehicles before getting to NASCAR. Some are 3rd generation racers. Determination, experience and lots of money is what it takes. Not drag racing from traffic lights or driving 100 MPH down a straight highway. Best of luck. You Go Girl!

Pat Randall 6 years, 5 months ago

Dean, Were you happy the way the race ended? I watched it almost to the end and then had company so had to find out who won when the news came on.

Pat Randall 6 years, 5 months ago

I really believe someone has been sabatoging his car this year. There has been to many times he falls out of the race near the end. I am glad he is going with a different owner next year. He will probably never live up to his dads racing, but at least maybe he will have a chance to win once in awhile or at least finish a race. That is what is strange he hasn't even finished. I think with the infighting with Teresa and losing all the races he has this year he is one unhappy man at this time. Hope it turns around for him. I was listening to the radio coming home from Mesa yesterday and they were having call ins on NASCAR. One man said the reason they were losing fans is because of all the explanations of car parts, tools, the pictures with the little colored lights under the cars and the little inset pictures on the TV screen that cuts off part of the race. I AGREE. They should try to keep thier old fans, new ones will come along.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.