Star Valley Main St.

Comments

Pat Randall 8 years, 6 months ago

To Margot Malloy of Star Valley, Since you live in Star Valley which is now it's own town, why don't you work on getting a wine bar, theater, and whatever other cosmopolitan things you want built out there on your Main St? You could even build a Pioneer Park out there. As for the Lone Pine Hotel, it is one of the oldest buildings in Payson and the Wilbanks family has been spending money on it for many years bringing it back to what it was. We who live in Payson have had enough of our money poured into our Main St. for nothing!!! You say "you came to our fair city to get away from the hustle and bustle of big city living." Well your fair city is Star Valley not the Town of Payson. Quest and the Senior Center are fine right where they are.

Mike McLaughlin 8 years, 6 months ago

Margot surely isn't "jonesing" for the cosmopolitan art of pole dancing there in beautiful downtown Star Valley.

I don't know, the senior center next door to the cabaret has possibilities don't ya think?

Pat Randall 8 years, 6 months ago

The comments really made no sense, kinda like some of the things I write, but if she really lives in Star Valley, why wouldn't she want to improve out there and make jobs for her neighbors and get sales tax for the 'city' of Star Valley? I don't beleive it was a sincere letter. I think it was a joke or someone trying to keep stirring the pot.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.