Original thought

Comments

Ruby Finney 8 years, 12 months ago

Dear Woodchuck,

Do you only post lyrics from the Doors? What will you do if you break the record and have nothing to copy? Have you given that any thought?

After reading several of your posts, I thought I was in the Oregon Pharmacy (marijuana) waiting line, but then decided it was just boredom with you.

So what's happening?

None 8 years, 12 months ago

Ms Finney. Not bored, just lucky and inspired tonght by the Lizard King.

HELLO I LOVE YOU!

Hello, I love you Won't you tell me your name? Hello, I love you Let me jump in your game Hello, I love you Won't you tell me your name? Hello, I love you Let me jump in your game

She's walking down the street Blind to every eye she meets Do you think you'll be the guy To make the queen of the angels sigh?

Hello, I love you Won't you tell me your name? Hello, I love you Let me jump in your game Hello, I love you Won't you tell me your name? Hello, I love you Let me jump in your game

She holds her head so high Like a statue in the sky Her arms are wicked, and her legs are long When she moves my brain screams out this song

Sidewalk crouches at her feet Like a dog that begs for something sweet Do you hope to make her see, you fool? Do you hope to pluck this dusky jewel?

Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello I want you Hello I need my baby Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello

~The Doors

Last time I had a original thought was back in the 5th grade, I think. I let the likes 'o Jimmy Morrison speak my style. You can do a lot worse. -:)

Pat Randall 8 years, 12 months ago

Maybe woodchuck and vegghead could have thier own thread and we wouldn't have to read thru them? They could just jabber at each other.

Dean and I try that but someone always butts in. (:

You can pick your friends, but you can't eat them. :)

Yeah I'm for leavin the poor little deers alone. Darned gun freaks can stay on their rifle ranges and kill clay pigeons. Darned gun happy neanderthals are a danger to the rest of us anyway.

Save a tree--for me. I'll chuck the right way!

Like I said before vegithead, I ain't had an original thought sinc ethe fifth grade. :-) Deer are for lookin at, not shooting. And our forests are supposed to be left green and clean of chemical sprays. Law, how stupit is it to spray our National Forest? Better vote democrat next time. These republican BLM guys are too much.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.