Kel eats crow

Comments

Kelly Watts 8 years, 3 months ago

There are times, I am sure, in everyone's life when they wish they could hide under a rock, piece of paper, well anything that would save them from embarresment. Such is the case for me. A few weeks ago I wrote some rather scathing remarks about the Payson Roundup in a blog posting. At that time I based my remarks on the frustration of trying to get a couple of news releases in the paper that I sent by e mail. I assumed that I was being ignored, and we all know what happens when we assume! Anyway, within the past couple of days I sent some information direct to Mr. Richard Haddad about a series of shows I am doing on KRIM called the "Legendary Artist Series." I received a very nice e mail back from him within a matter of hours with a followup phone call today. While we were talking about the possibility of an article he mentioned that he had seen the posting I made and was a bit taken back, since it is his policy to answer e mails telephone messages and the like in a timely fashion and he had never seen my original e mails. In checking the server he could find no record of the releases. Talking further with him, while having my lunch of crow, I asked him if possibly it might have been caught and destroyed by the spam catcher, as when I send out announcements about the show I do a mass e mailing, and it appears that was the case. I appologized to him on the phone and I wanted to pass it along on here as well since my remarks were made on this forum. Thank you Richard for being so gracious, I appreciate the fact that you brought the situation to my attention and that we had the chance to talk about it, and, yes, have a couple of good laughs along the way.
Sincerely, Kelly Watts

Kelly Watts 8 years, 3 months ago

Biff, Thanks. The reason for my post is sincere, I made a mistake and wanted to offer my appology in the same forum in which the miscue was made.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.