I thought it was raining

Comments

Faye Musselman 7 years, 6 months ago

Last night I couldn't sleep because of the constant sound of rain outside my bedroom window. This morning it continued raining.

About 8:30 am I stepped out to my screened in porch (Arizona room?) to smoke and I noted everything was dry. No evidence of rain. What the ph - - ? says I to myself.

I went back into my beadroom and I hear it raining again. So now I go outside around the back of the house. I go to the raised patio and look up on the roof. My evaporator cooler has a spicket like stream of water pouring into the gutter which has a big leak which is pouring onto the gravel beneath my bedroom window. The sounds of rain.
I shut the water off and turned the valve off from from the water line to the cooler. Something I should have done 3 weeks ago when I had the cooler covered.

Rain. Strange happenings indeed.

Wonder what my next water bill will be like? hmmmmmmmmmm

Faye Musselman 7 years, 6 months ago

I just want to make sure I understand this correctly: The order of succession is:

Vice President Secretary of State Speaker of the House

is that correct?

So, if in February, something were to happen to George W. or Dick Cheney, we would have Connie Rice or Nancy Polosi as President?

Wouldn't that piss Hillary off no end? LOL!

don evans 7 years, 6 months ago

Hey Phaye, just call the mayors water task force wizard and advise him that you have made a substantial contribution to the local water table aquifer and to factor that in when they do their scientific calculations on Payson water availability. That way you won't be penalized.

Susan Grubbs 7 years, 6 months ago

I thought the Speaker of the House followed the Veep.

I don't think that Hillary is a shoe-in for the nomination. As a democrat, I don't want her to be. My first choice, Barack Obama.

Pat Randall 7 years, 6 months ago

It is amazing that almost every thread that is started, starts the bells ringing in Don's head about the Water Task Force. Why is he not bitching about anything else? Is it because the water on his street tastes so terrible? This I know because we owned a house across the street from him for about 2 years. The water line ends there or something and we couldn't drink the water out of the tap. If we were gone for a few days, which we were, as we were living in Tonto Basin, we had to come in turn on the hot water, then open the windows to let the smell out before we could take a shower.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.