- A request to accept the resignation of board member Tina Myers, who is moving out of the school district.
- A request to hire retired Payson Elementary School principal John Ketchem as a part-time school consultant, a position he also holds at Tonto Basin Elementary School southwest of Payson.
- A request to approve a new, one-page field trip permission form, which parents must sign and return to the school before each field trip.
- A request to approve a policy change that stipulates that complaints against teachers and other school employees will no longer be added to their personnel files if they are exonerated of the accusations.
- And a request to approve pay increases for three teachers who have worked for the district for 16 years and have education levels equivalent to master's degrees. The board recently approved a salary increase for teachers who hold master's degrees and teachers who have worked with the district for 16 to 20 years and have education levels equivalent to master's degrees.