Fast-Acting Neighbor Prevented A Disaster

Advertisement

Thank you for your editorial in the June 6 Roundup, "Small hands can spark large fires." My garage was just five feet from where the fire was stopped. Had it not been for the quick action of my neighbor, Norman Matlock, in calling 911 and the quick response of the Payson Fire Department, this could have become a tremendous loss and a very traumatic experience for me. Thank you, Norman, and thank you, Payson firefighters

Luciene Neal, Payson

Commenting has been disabled for this item.