- he annexation of additional territory into the Northern Gila County Sanitary District.
- Authorization of the mayor to execute an intergovernmental agreement between the state and the town of Payson relating to the beautification landscaping project along Highway 87 between the southern boundary of town to the intersection of Highways 87 and 260.
- Authorization of the mayor to execute a purchase agreement for a fire truck and equipment.
- Acceptance of title to certain real properties pertaining to the Payson Road Improvement Project.
- Authorization of the mayor to execute federal pass-through participant agreements from the state historic preservation office.
- A resolution authorizing a Texas law firm to represent the town of Payson in certain litigation, involving a class action suit filed jointly by all Arizona municipalities.
- A request by Public Works director Buzz Walker to enter into an agreement with environmental consultants for environmental assessment necessary to obtain groundwater exploration drilling permits in the Little Diamond Rim area.
- request from Turf Paradise to renew its off-track parimutuel wagering permit for Famous Sam's for a period of three years.