Windy Hill Recreation Site
- Facilities include 347 camp units, drinking water, fire rings with grills, picnic tables, shade ramadas, a fish cleaning station, amphitheater, playgrounds, showers, toilets, phone, tent and camp units.
- Windy Hill is located on a peninsula jutting out into the lake and includes hiking trails that provide access to the lake.
- Facilities include 206 camp units, drinking water, fire rings, showers, toilets, and single and multi-family tent units.
- Cholla affords access to a multitude of water- and ground-based activities and is the largest all-solar powered campground in the U.S.
- Facilities include toilet trailers. No drinking water is available.
- Bachelors Cove offers a view of the Sonoran Desert and its vegetation, mesquite, catclaw, desert broom, Cholla and Saguaro cactus. The area is prone to flash floods and visitors are advised to watch the weather carefully.
Burnt Corral Recreation Site
- Facilities include a six-unit picnic site, 79-unit campground, paved boat launch, drinking water, toilets and phone.
- The site is located 6 miles southwest of Roosevelt Dam along the eastern end of the beautiful serpentine Apache Lake. It has a campground situated in a shady mesquite grove.
- Facilities include shoreline boat launching and toilets. No drinking water is available.
- This site is located 10 miles southeast of Punkin Center and affords a multitude of water-based activities with a beach that slopes gently into the water.
Grapevine Group Site
- Facilities include a group event area, showers, trails to the lake, playground, sports field, phone, toilets, drinking water, individual camp units and group ramadas with grills and fire rings. Individual camp units include picnic tables, grills and adjacent parking.