As part of building an image, Gila Community College is staging a logo design competition open to all Gila County residents.
The grand prize is a voucher for a three-credit-hour class including the required text book plus a certificated of recognition. The following guidelines apply:
- The logo must reflect Gila County as a whole.
- The logo can reflect the county's history, landscape or animals.
- The logo cannot resemble any established county or business logos.
- The logo can be a computerized graphic design.
- The logo must be an original design.
Entries should be mailed to GCC Logo Contest, Gila Pueblo Campus, P.O. Box 2656, Globe, AZ 85502-2656. Deadline for entries is Dec. 12.
For more information, call the college at 468-8039.