- Planning and Zoning Commission. Members make recommendations to the Town Council on planning topics. They review development applications for compliance with land-use regulations. They grant minor land divisions and conditional use permits, which may be appealed to the Town Council. They recommend updates to the General Plan and specific plans. The Planning and Zoning Commission meets twice a month.
- Board of Adjustment. Members hear and decide on appeals for variances from the provisions of the Town's zoning code, as well as appeals from decisions of the Planning and Zoning Commission or zoning administrator. The Board of Adjustments meets on an as-needed basis.
- Building Advisory Board. Members hear appeals on actions by the Town's Building Department. They may recommend variances to the Building Code when strict enforcement of the Code may be contrary to its spirit or intent. They may recommend, during the code review process, amendments to the Building Code. The Building Advisory Board meets on an as-needed basis.
- Green Valley Redevelopment Committee. Members implement Green Valley Redevelopment Area Plan. They seek to attract new public and private investment in the redevelopment area, which generally extends from the multi-event center on the south of town to Frontier Street on the north, and from State Route 87 on the east to Green Valley Park on the west. The Green Valley Redevelopment Committee meets once a month.
- Historic Preservation and Conservation Commission. Members implements historic preservation programs by identifying historic properties and areas within the Town and methods by which properties can be preserved. They seek grants and review applications for preserving and improving historic property. This commission has guidelines for qualifications and expertise in order to become a member. The Historic Preservation and Conservation Commission meets once a month.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board. Members make recommendations on policies, rules and regulations relating to the planning, acquisition, disposition, operation, use, care and maintenance of parks and recreation facilities. The board advises Town Council on budget priorities. Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meets once a month.
- Surface Transportation Advisory Committee. Members advise and make recommendations to the Town Council on surface transportation issues, including development and/or improvement of town streets, funding sources for street development and/or improvements, State highway improvements and potential improvements that impact the Town, public transit and any other surface transportation issues as requested by the Town Council and/or town manager.
- Airport Advisory Committee. Members make recommendations to the Town Council on airport issues, including long-range development and improvement of the airport, safe, orderly and efficient growth of the airport, the Airport Master Plan, airport five-year capital improvement program, economic development, rates and charges and other issues as presented by the airport manager. The Airport Advisory Committee has regular quarterly meetings.