- Payson Town Council obligates taxpayer monies of $750,000.
- Star Valley incorporates and fights back.
- Incumbent Mayor Brewer receives 27 percent of popular vote for re-election.
- Payson Public Works Director Buzz Walker clarifies: "The water isn't pumped out of the ground perpetually ... Any water the town doesn't use is routed back to Star Valley ... Once the water gets commingled in the tank ... You don't know where it comes from."
- Prospective mayoral candidate Bob Edwards urges restraint on Resolution 2098, saying, "I don't know what the rush is here."
- Payson Town Council votes (with blatant disregard to the popular vote) on March 23 to sign contracts to let water flow from Star Valley land owners Roy Haught and George Randall.