What's Up?


Q: What is going in on the south side of East Main Street? More medical facilities?

A: The parcel at 117 E. Main St. is a 31,000 square foot medical /office complex.

Q: Where can I get the complete rules governing all terrain vehicles as a hard copy?

A: A paper copy of "Arizona Off-Road Vehicle Laws Rules and Information" can be obtained by calling the Arizona Department of Fish and Game at (602) 942-3000.

Call 474-5251, ext. 147, to reach Roundup's What's Up? line. Leave your question on the answering machine and we'll try to find the answer.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.