Sponsors Dennis Pirch and Mark Kile have released a schedule of time and topics for the Second Annual Outdoor Rendezvous.
The rendezvous will be held Feb. 4 at The Tackle Box located one-mile sough of Punkin Center on Highway 188.
Seminars tip off at 8 a.m. with renowned Arizona angler and licensed guide Art Chamberlain presenting "Crappie Fishing at Roosevelt".
Other seminars are scheduled for:
- 8:45 a.m. -- "Whitetail hunting: glassing big bucks" by Ty Goodman.
- 9:30 a.m. -- "How to catch big trout" by Pat Haynes.
- 10:15 a.m. -- "Get fit for that big game hunt" by Dennis Pirch and Scott Nossek.
- 11 a.m. -- "Tournament team fishing" by Brian Daniels and Gary Senft.
- 11:45 a.m. -- "Lion hunting" by Steve Smith.
- 12:30 p.m. -- "Mule deer hunting in Arizona" by Dean Pederson.
- 1:15 p.m. -- "High-tech preseason scouting" by Preston Mercer.
- 2 p.m. -- "Archery hunting for big game animal" by Tige Godac.
- 2:30 p.m. -- "Bass fishing in Arizona" by Mark Kile.
All presenters are seasoned outdoorsmen considered experts in their fields. Admission to all seminars is free of charge.
Also on the rendezvous agenda, will be display of bass boats and ATVs sponsored by Tempe Marine. A chili cook-off will also be held and awards for first, second and third place given out. The judging is at 11:30 a.m.
For those who have hunting, fishing, camping and other outdoor equipment they wish to sell or trade, a sidewalk sale will be ongoing throughout the day.
For more information, call The Tackle Box at (928) 479-2108.