What's Up?


Q: Can a citizen report an illegal alien they know is in their neighborhood? If so, how?

A: You can either call an individual station nearest to the suspected illegal activity (found at www.cbp.gov) or you may contact the San Diego Sector Communication Center at 1-800-808-USBP (8727).

Q: What is being built on the northeast corner of Manzanita and State Highway 260?

A: According to the Payson Fire Department, the owner of the property was cleaning it to remove brush and fire hazards.

Call 474-5251, ext. 147, to reach Roundup's What's Up? line. Leave your question on the answering machine and we'll try to find the answer.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.