Many thanks to the members of the Pine/Strawberry Fire Department ambulance crew who responded to my wife's 911 call on Thursday, Nov.15, at approximately 2 a.m.
After being diagnosed with bacterial pneumonia on Tuesday night at Scottsdale North, I was given two medications to take. The medications seemed to be working and I was looking forward to a complete night's rest when I awoke shortly after midnight feeling dizzy and nauseous, possibly a reaction to one of my medications. With perspiration dripping off of me and feeling like I was going to pass out, I finally asked my wife to call 911.
The emergency crew arrived soon after and gave me a complete and thorough checkup, and a number of tests.
They were professional and caring and stayed with me until I was feeling a little better.
It's comforting to know that we have such knowledgeable and compassionate individuals in the Pine and Strawberry fire department.
Thank you, again.
Roz and Ira Gibel, Pine