Monday April 27, 2015
Jump to content
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
The Payson Roundup is pleased to bring you ongoing local, county and state election news and information.
Voters approve $33.8 million school bond
Crowley wins six year term on community college governing board
Star Valley voters agree to elect mayor, stagger council terms, accept APS franchise fee
Fire board still waiting for write-in candidates to be counted
Video: Why pass a school bond in Payson
In this four-minute Roundup video, former Payson School Board President Kristi Ford gives viewers a first-hand look at why voters should pass the school bond Nov. 7.
First-time voters join 217 years of American democracy
Two men face off for seat on college board
College board race contributions
Voters faced with 19 propositions, school bond, 11 candidates on Election Day
Our view: Sorting through a heavy ballot of propositions
Our view: Examining the last nine propositions
School bond explained
Registration closed, early ballots accepted
No Smoking: Locals weigh in on ballot proposals that would ban smoking
Should Arizona raise minimum wage?
Roundup Editorial: Vote 'no' on Voter Reward Act (Proposition 200)
• Seven questions for Arizona gubernatorial candidate Len Munsil
• Seven questions for Arizona gubernatorial candidate Barry Hess
• Seven questions for U.S. Congress candidate Ellen Simon
• Seven questions for U.S. Congress candidate David Schlosser
• Seven questions for U.S. Senate candidate Jon Kyl
• Seven questions for U.S. Senate candidate Richard Mack
Jake Flake (No Web site available)
• Seven questions for state Senate candidate Jake Flake
Commenting has been disabled for this item.